Friday, September 9, 2022

A Beautiful Love

 


Loving you is different and special for me,

So much has begun changing you see.

Holding me throughout my terrors at night,

My eyes now see a beautiful sight.


Knowing this love will never fade or walk away, 

My heart flutters knowing I can trust you in every way.

Taking me to places I have never even dreamed, 

Because a lover was never even what it seemed. 


Brightening my dark and lonely world with  truth, 

Understanding the pain of all that was in my youth. 

Gave me a life that I never believed could be true,

Just because, I met and fell in love with the man I call you!


You walked into my life and sensed my pain,

Nothing in my world will ever be the same.

You lit up my heart with a smile and a kiss, 

When your gone, its your love that I miss.

Finally I can hold my head up high,

Never will I let our love begin to die. 

You made me feel special once more,

Just by rocking me to my core. 

No comments: