Thursday, February 17, 2022

Support My Website/Blog's Mission By Buying my Books or Donating


Currently, I have a Poetry Collection and a Children’s Short Story Collection available to buy, which is under my previous married name Crystal S. Kauffman. I use most of the proceeds from my book sales to pay for the website/blog hosting package that I selected when I first built this website which showcases my career and services that I offer blog owners and website builders who need content. 


I built the website Princesscrystalsays.com and a blog called Chasing Recovery because I fought with addiction after taking pain pills for my aggressive cancer treatment 18 years ago. I admit that I made mistakes and I hope my personal journey, as well as my motivational as well as educational posts will reach those struggling to find sobriety through addiction. I rarely advertise and I have not learned to monetize my site, so all donations and book sales fund this entire website/blog as is. 


I am learning as I go but I want to reach more people who can leave words of wisdom in the comments, as well as words of support. Recently, I began selling my books at Amazon.com and Amazon Kindle in order to offer my work to those who want it. Yet, this April 2022, I will be releasing a book in the fantasy genre which is titled,“Our Unjust Fate”. This novel and two others this year will be released under my maiden name of Crystal S. Amon.


For each book that is sold, I will donate all the proceeds to keep this website/blog about addiction growing into an online place where others can come for support and words of wisdom. Look for the new changes coming soon and keep dropping by to read our work, because then I know you care. Thank you in advance for supporting us with buying a book or leaving a tip or donation for our writer, which will allow this site to grow.  


My Books


Planting Seeds That Will Grow…A Children’s Short Story by Crystal S. Kauffman

https://www.amazon.com/Planting-Seeds-That-Will-Grow-ebook/dp/B009O04TQS/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=crystals+kauffman+kindle&qid=1645081259&sr=8-2


Rhymes of the Heart- A Poetry Collection by Crystal S. Kauffman

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009D8TGDC/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1


Ana’s Stand (has been removed)


Our Unjust Fate (Coming Early April 2022) by Crystal S. Amon


Two more novels will be coming this year in 2022 by Crystal S. Amon


Donations of Any Amount


Cash App: imodragongirl

Venmo: Ckimo


Facebook Pay: Crystal S. Amon


Paypal.com imothegrouch@gmail.com



PS: Also look for other ways to help me by supporting this mission to educate and motivate the person who is stuck in addiction. My prayer is that they will always chose to chase sobriety, but I need your help with commenting or offering online support. You may post about resources in your area and join me in sharing the posts whenever you can.


Look for the changes to our website/blog coming soon and become a member today! Follow us, so you won't miss another post.

No comments: