Thursday, February 17, 2022

The Softer Side Of You

 

 

Written by, Crystal S. Amon 

 

I love you and this I know,

Everyday, I will let it show.

Troubles may come our way, 

I am always here to stay. 


Allow me to feel as good as you, 

Don’t get angry and make me blue. 

I am trying hard can’t you see, 

Not every problem begins with me. 


My heart is hurting but you say goodbye, 

Does it bother you when I begin to cry?

I am trying so hard but I am about to break, 

Nothing about these tears are fake. 


I am hurt because see a different me, 

Why should I both when you don't see.

The way I carry the load is so you can rest, 

Yet, all I feel is heaviness in my chest. 


I want peace and happiness next to you, 

All need is for you to be true. 

Don’t expect me to just get over it,

Have a heart and take a moment to sit. 


Say you sorry and hug me today, 

Don’t even expect me to walk away. 

I know your hurting but I am too, 

All I need is a softer side of you!



Check out my other blog at Princesscrystalsays.com



No comments: