Thursday, September 22, 2022

My Vows


The first night I met you, I was terrified and suddenly I knew, 

Safety and peace I found that moment with you, 

Holding me tight every night is what made me fall,

However, I knew you wasn’t mine but you continued to call. 


Knowing you continued to return despite your pain and all, 

Climbing the mountain, I lost my balance fans began to fall.

Choosingto stay and love me each night despite the pain.

Nothing for you to care about or want to gain. 


The past trauma was beginning to peel back every night,

Every reason to say goodbye because of my terrors and fright. 

Loving me in such a gentle yet respectful sweet way,

Until your past affects your mind and I can’t have a say. 


Listen to heart cause you know me as I am with you, 

Stop accusing me of stuff cause you know it is not true. 

I feel beautiful because of the way you say I am every day. 

You are my life, your my soul and I say this with truth today. 


Each night that you hold me all night long.

Even though you were rebuilding yourself after losing your trust and all,

Yet, you took me as your Queen and tore down my walls.


Honestly, I was terrified to love you or myself after my past mistake,

However, each night, you were the risk I wanted so much to take.

My fascination with the way you make me feel each night, 

Actually allowed me to feel that trusting you is completely and everyday right.


These walls are now gone because you made safe as my King,

Today, I know I will one-day wear a beautiful weddingring.6AsI will never cheat or lie.


Trusting you is hard, but you proven you will answer my call,

Don't let me go my love as I have taken a scary fall. 

I really never knew what love was, yet I lam happy at what I feel, 

Therefore, my personal vows will always be real.


Today, my body, my heart, my trust, and all I will share,

Belongs to only my King because of how much he cares.

I'm entangled with in every way due to to way I feel safe with you,

Also, I vow to lovingly take care of you in every way you need me too.


I can promise to always give you the same respect you give me,

Thank you for helping me find a way to set myself free.

My life is completely happy because of the night we met,

Don't let go of me, while I enjoy all your nightly attention that I get.


By, Crystal S. Amon


Copyrighted 2022


 

No comments: