Friday, January 31, 2020

Moonlight's Wish

I Don't Own Image Copyright.


 
Written By, Imogen Rayne

Under the moonlight I see the real you,
No one else gets to see the man that I do.
All that matters is the way that you make me feel,
My heart dances with each smile that I steal.

This relationship is built on an emotional bond,
Just a simple touch makes my heart respond.
Respect and trust built on the sands of time,
Holding back even though you say your mine.

Your grumpy and a jerk on most days,
I will just wait until you show me the ways.
To reach the part of you that are closed to me,
Maybe one day you might feel truly free.

To be the man I get to see when we fish,
Throwing my penny, I make a silent wish.
Always find your way through the darkest night,
Find only those those things that bring you light.

Copyrighted 2019





Get Your Own 4 in 1 Wireless Charging Docking Station

https://thetwinscastle.com/products/dcae-3-in-1-wireless-charging-dock-station-for-apple-watch-iphone-x-xs-xr-max-11-pro-8-airpods-10w-qi-fast-charger-stand-holder
The Twin's Castle










No comments: