Monday, February 3, 2020

My Gift



I Don't Own Image Copyright.



 
A smile begins to grow on my face, 
The moment you are in your place. 
Take control as I melt into your touch, 
Never knew I needed someone this much. 

Kiss my lips softly while caressing my skin,  
Caught up in the passion that rages within. 
Offering you my heart freely tonight, 
Frightened but this feels completely right. 

In your arms is where I choose to be, 
That is only time, I truly feel completely free. 
Take my hand and walk with me in life, 
 I cannot promise that there will be no strife. 

Accept my gift and you will always have friend,  
Riding beside you till my heartbeats end. 
Trusting you always with my heart, 
Loving you is a good place to start. 

Copyrighted, 2019




Buy Your Own Nail Art Crystals Now
The Twin's Castle 



No comments: