Saturday, February 15, 2020

Papa's Way



By, Crystal S. Kauffman

Who is going to take care of you, once I pass away?
Me…Papa, because you taught me that way.
I may not be rich, but I will not do without much.
Since, I know how to take care of myself and such.

I met a hardcore man who reminds me of you,
He’s a mechanic and he’s grumpy too.
Sometimes, I smell the grease and taken back,
To a time when I was with you at the racetrack.

Other moments I see you turn to wave,
Papa, I know I must continue to be brave.
You were more than a Papa to me and you knew,
You were my dad and I was your heart too,

Today, I wish you was here cause I need you now,
I cannot keep my strength up, I just don’t know how.
When he is grumpy, I think about the way you were,
You had my back, even when I wasn’t sure.

I wish you could meet him, but I know you’d be fine,
With this man that I have chosen to be mine.
You didn’t let me give up and he won’t either,
Even though, I want to Papa..I won’t neither.

Hold my hand, as I deal with the changes in my life,
Help me not to give in when the path is full of strife,
Teach me trust my heart and count on my man,
To be my strength, when I don’t understand God’s plan.

Copyrighted 2019


Order Your 7 Chakra Stones Now

The Twin's Castle




No comments: